Body by Science makes it simple and easy to be an expert in exercise and nutrition!
Do you want to be an expert in exercise and nutrition?
Do you want your nutrition and exercise programming to be evidence-based?
Do you want to have answers to the questions your clients and followers ask? Want your answers to be backed by high-quality research?
Every month I summarize 2 outstanding research studies and make it effortless for you to understand how the research was done and what the results were. In addition, each month I have two experts that share their expertise and experience on how to apply the research.
Body by Science gives you science and application!
What you'll get:
- 3 months of Body by Science: October / November / December 2022 - 3 issues in total.
- 6 outstanding research summaries.
- 2 experts in each issue sharing their expertise and experience on how to apply the research.
- Studies included in this bundle:
- What Should I do with Resistance Training Volume when Dieting — Increase it, Decrease it, or Keep it the Same?
- Is Nutrient Timing Important for Building Muscle?
- What Happens to Body Composition (Muscle Mass & Body Fat) when You Simply Increase Protein Intake?
- What’s Best for Muscle Hypertrophy - Training a Muscle Group 2 days per week or 3 Days per week?
- Does Sleep Restriction Increase Abdominal Fat?
- Are Half-Squats as Good as Full Squats for Maximizing Glute Development?
Immediate access to all 3 issues. Download the PDF's, they are yours to keep.