Body by Science makes it simple and easy to be an expert in exercise and nutrition!
Do you want to be an expert in exercise and nutrition?
Do you want your nutrition and exercise programming to be evidence-based?
Do you want to have answers to the questions your clients and followers ask? Want your answers to be backed by high-quality research?
Every month I summarize 2 outstanding research studies and make it effortless for you to understand how the research was done and what the results were. In addition, each month I have two experts that share their expertise and experience on how to apply the research.
Body by Science gives you science and application!
What you'll get:
- 3 months of Body by Science: July / August / September 2022 - 3 issues in total.
- 6 outstanding research summaries.
- 2 experts in each issue sharing their expertise and experience on how to apply the research.
- Studies included in this bundle:
- Is Time Restricted Feeding (16:8) Better than a Flexible Diet for Fat Loss & Maintaining Muscle Mass?
- Diet vs. Exercise: What’s Better for Fat Loss
- What's the Best Way to Increase Resistance Training Volume to Gain Muscle Mass?
- Are Ketogenic Diets Good for Building Muscle?
- Does Incorporating a Detraining Phase into Your Training Program Slow Down Your Gains
- Do Diet Breaks Preserve Muscle Mass & Metabolic Rate During a Diet?
Immediate access to all 3 issues. Download the PDF's, they are yours to keep.